Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Time is SO wonderful!!

Wow--I had to have my son Wade come and show me AGAIN how to post stuff on my own Blog. (They've thought all along that I was pretty 'ditzy', and I guess I AM!!) Anyway---now that I know how, I'll write more often! Today as I write, it's Dec. 23rd.

As for today--it's just a couple days before Christmas and I've had SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME being with all our family members these past few days!! Every one of us were together for a Saturday night Christmas Family Gathering--all 22 of us--and we had a really fun party, so it feels to me almost like Christmas is all OVER!! We ate a delicious cold-cut/appetizer meal--with our traditional Frappe' drink, had a fantastic program featuring all 11 grandchildren in a beautiful Nativity Scene while Grandpa Dennis read the Christmas Story from the Bible, then walked over to great-grandma's house and went Christmas caroling as a group to her and her husband, then came back and unwrapped a tree-full of Christmas Presents for each other. Here's a cute picture of the Nativity--with Moms getting kids ready. (While Grandpa Dennis was reading the story from the Bible, he kept looking up to see the darling children, and couldn't concentrate on what he was reading.)

As you can see, the whole process of getting "ready" , took lots of "doing"!

2 comments:

BlaineUSA said...

Hey! I didn't know you have a blog! GREAT!

Wade Hone said...

hey cool! you have more posts here than I thoguht you did! I didn't know you were even using it back in October! good to know!